Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Pittsburgh, PA to ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh, PA to ??? Login/Join

posted
I'm looking for an adventure!

I've been here just north of Pittsburgh for a couple of years, and it's time for me to try someplace different. I'm open to any options near or far.

I've got a 43K with LLV and DPS flats. Let me know if you'd like to come to beautiful Western PA.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 29 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justin:
I'm looking for an adventure!

I've been here just north of Pittsburgh for a couple of years, and it's time for me to try someplace different. I'm open to any options near or far.

I've got a 43K with LLV and DPS flats. Let me know if you'd like to come to beautiful Western PA.

Where exactly are you?

Posts: 8 | Location: Cataula, GA | Registered: 24 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Cranberry Twp., PA 16066. Between our main (Mars, PA) and branch offices, we've got 28 routes--all rural, no city routes.

posted Hide Post
Carbondale Illinois looking for something different too. How many routes in your office? and how many have LLVs?

Joelann Gawel

Posts: 21 | Registered: 11 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've got 19 routes in my office and 9 in our APO, for a total of 28 (all rural, no city), and we've all got LLVs. Also, the vast majority of our routes are Ks. What's your office like?

posted Hide Post
its a small office with 10 Rural Routes. 2 routes use own vehicle. 39 H through 43 K. good people to work with. text me if you would like to know more 618-525-1415

Joelann Gawel

Posts: 21 | Registered: 11 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Albuquerque,nm???
All LLV'S here
If interested you can text me at 5054151719
My nam is terry

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post