Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    *Looking for beautiful, mild weather?* Gilbert- voted 20th best place to live in US.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Looking for beautiful, mild weather?* Gilbert- voted 20th best place to live in US. Login/Join

posted
Gilbert, AZ is continually voted one of the best places to live the US and within top 5 of the state if Arizona. When you're in Gilbert there's an illusion of being in a smaller town, when you still have all of the big city amenities and larger, 'faster' cities are just right outside.

Quaint, beautiful downtown Gilbert is home to weekly food truck events and farmers markets, festivals (like Oktoberfest and Barktoberfest), super dog friendly, live theater hall, live music, and some of the best food around.

70+ Rural Routes (plus growth), all LLV's, mid to high wealth neighborhoods, and 2 post offices to choose from.

I'm looking to move my family somewhere up north, preferably Washington or Oregon, but we're open to some suggestions (perhaps somewhere in New England). If you're seriously interested in making the swap, or need someone in AZ to help a muli-way transfer, email me at s.vandewater@outlook.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: svandewater,

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post