Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Myrtle Beach SC to Upstate South Carolina or Gastonia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Myrtle Beach SC to Upstate South Carolina or Gastonia Login/Join

posted
Myrtle Beach SC to upstate South Carolina or Gastonia or Shelby North Carolina or near by Wanting to get closer to family. Has LLV and is a 40 K Every Saturday off.You can email me at debkayrice@aol.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: debkayrice,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 04 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live just east of Atlanta. I am looking to come to Myrtle Beach. If you know anyone that wants to come to Atlanta area. I have a 46k route in Covington Ga.

bradydeal1@bellsouth.net

Thanks
Paula

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, are you interested in Charlotte North Carolina? hippiechik1967@yahoo.com or 248-875-2414

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I currently work in Monroe NC that’s right outside of Charlotte. I have my own route w/LLV and would be interested in Myrtle Beach. I do own a place in North Myrtle. Maybe you have someone interested in NC.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call me at 843-254-8144

Posts: 7 | Registered: 04 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I currently work in Monroe NC that’s right outside of Charlotte. I have my own route w/LLV and would be interested in Myrtle Beach. I do own a place in North Myrtle. Maybe you have someone interested in NC.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi this is evelyn from ballantyne post office in charlotte, nc. I am interested in myrtel beach south carolina. My route is a 41K, LLV, saturday's off. Is your post office all LLV's?

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi this is evelyn from ballantyne post office. My route is 41K with LLV, saturday's off. I am interested. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post