Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Illinois to nearby states
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Illinois to nearby states Login/Join

posted
Wanting to transfer ASAP by late Aug when school is in session. Route is in Dallas City Post Office. I have a 37H route & looking to transfer somewhere nearby Illinois,we don't have LLV but have DPS. Interested in states: Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, or other areas may be considered. It is a small office with 2 rural routes with nice, friendly co-workers. Serious inquiries only. We have been talking to other states also that are trying to find someone interested in transferring also. Mainville, OH looking to go south (Louisiana) if want to do a 3-way, Oak Harvor, WA & Visalia, CA looking for small office also. Anyway, interested in any of these areas please email back or call ph# 319-470-0772. Dallas City is located off Mississppi River near Iowa border, plenty of hunting and fishing. We live in Carthage, IL which is a nice community to raise children, which is just 15 mls south of Dallas City.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 08 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking to finish a 3 way, have a carrier interested in something in the Marion, Illinois area but would consider other areas. I am wanting to move from Emporia, ks. 96 mile drive your own vehicle, 43 H route with 30 street served boxes to be added in the near future. contact me at nuhusker@sbcglobal.net or 620-342-1208

Posts: 5 | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post