Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NJ seeking Tx, NC, SC, Fla, Ohio...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NJ seeking Tx, NC, SC, Fla, Ohio... Login/Join

posted
Dayton NJ to NC, SC, FL, TX... Dayton Post Office (08810) located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. My office is extremely laid back with 5 routes (2-44Js, 1-45J, 1-43K, 1-45K). We all have LLVs, DPS, no FSS, and our start time is 7:30, but it has never been enforced. We have a postmaster and a clerk who sometimes acts as a 204-B, no supervisors. We have 2 RCAs and 2 TRCs, one of which is assigned to my route. The longest route in the office is a little over 20 miles, everything is very close and I am done by 2pm most days.

Located in the center of NJ, you will be within an hour from Philly, NYC, numerous beaches, the airport, Princeton Univ, Rutgers Univ, Rider Univ, etc... Atlantic City is a little over an hour but still easily a day/night trip. Most of the schools are blue ribbon award schools.

Open to most transfers and of course three ways. Looking to move by September to get the kids in school ideally. Ennynj@hotmail.com

Posts: 37 | Registered: 11 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Raleigh NC area looking for Florida...maybe a 3 way can be arranged...email or call 919-205-1586...

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post