Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Oak Harbor, WA to Mid west Ohio.West North carolina And inbetween.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oak Harbor, WA to Mid west Ohio.West North carolina And inbetween. Login/Join

posted
I want to see four seasons and my husband wants to be closer to family. I have tryed three ways multiple times and someone always changes their minds.So call me if your serious about transfering.I need to transfer before school starts.And my house is already on the market.
Routes in office are 42k or better.12 rural route office.15 city routes.Great managment and full supply of RCA's.Please Email me with any questions.Myownenemy@cablespeed.com.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 15 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any one at all? Its one of the most beautiful places in the states.Mild climate all year.20 mile + routes.500 to 600 boxs mostly curbside reg rural boxs. Asking for help here?

posted Hide Post
HI,
I GOT YOUR E-MAIL AND TRIED TO E-MAIL BACK, BUT IT WAS SENT BACK UNDELIVERABLE. I ALSO DIDN'T WRITE DOWN YOUR PHONE NUMBER. LOOKS LIKE I AM BATTING ZERO ALSO!! I DO HAVE SOMETHING IN MY NOTES. I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS THE ONE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR BUT FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU WHAT I HAVE.
THANKS KATHY 559-635-2625

Posts: 39 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kathy,
You have been a real help. My house is now in the sale pending stage so hopefully I will be able to transfer soon. Good luck to you and yours.

thanks,
Naomi 360-679-1301