Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dalton, Georgia to southeastern Indiana area
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dalton, Georgia to southeastern Indiana area Login/Join

posted
Dalton is 20 miles south of Chattanooga, TN.
Wanting to get close to North Vernon, IN.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 27 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am not a Rural carrier but my husband and I are working on getting to Dalton or nearby town. would you know if perhaps a Clerk in Dalton would be interested in Bend, OR. I am a clerk with a hire date of 5/18/02. He is a Mail handler with a hire date of 5/24/04. I am not sure how swapping across crafts works, if it works. 4the5moores@gmail.com if anyone is interested in talking. Thanks and good luck!

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would anderson indiana work? Approximately 2 hours from North Vernon. Ruralroute1109@hotmail.com or 765.620.4107

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where do you want to transfer from? City and State: Madison, IndianaWhere do you want to transfer to? City and State or approximate area: Carollton, GA or near. I ran into this in my searching thought you may be interested. the ad is on the PostalTransfer. website

Posts: 26 | Registered: 18 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Laura, I am trying to get close to Orlando from Central Indiana. There is a carrier in Orlando looking for northern GA, and this ad is Northern GA to North Vernon, Indiana which I am 2 hours away from.

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is from awhile ago but are you still interested in leaving Dalton?

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. I need to get close to North Vernon, Indiana.

posted Hide Post
Would Indianapolis work for you?

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Indianapolis?

posted Hide Post
I am doing a search to try and find someone close to North Vernon for you. Can you tell me more about your office? What is the smallest route? Is it a POV or LLV office? How many routes are there?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DanTheMailMan,

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

posted Hide Post
Our office has 19 routes. The smallest is a 41K. There is only one route that has an LLV(not mine). My route is a 43K.

posted Hide Post
Yes. I'm interested. I graduated from Franklin college and commuted from North Vernon. Are you interested in Dalton?

posted Hide Post
Ok. If you have any questions, my email is rcoquerille@hotmail.com.

posted Hide Post
Can you tell me about your office? Smallest route, number of routes, formula?, # of subs, etc.?

posted Hide Post
Hi would you be interested in Leo Indiana? My email s_braswell@bellsouth.net

Posts: 72 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post