Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    from orlando to central california
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from orlando to central california Login/Join

posted
47k from orlando,fl looking to move to central or southern california contact by email

Posts: 4 | Registered: 24 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anonymous:
47k from orlando,fl looking to move to central or southern california contact by email

posted Hide Post
Can you please call 951-445-1748.
Thanks

Posts: 15 | Registered: 17 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Fallbrook CA? What office are you in Orlando? qtrade@yahoo.com

Posts: 58 | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Topher, Thank you for your reply. I am interested in a large office with many rural routes and a location with a reasonable cost of living, I'm not sure that Fallbrook falls in that category, I could be wrong.

posted Hide Post
How many rural routes in Fallbrooks, Ca?? All llv routes??

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far are you from Tampa area? Also, would you consider Santa Clarita, California? I am actually in Texas. I want Florida and he wants my location. - Thank you

Posts: 132 | Location: Longview, TX | Registered: 04 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have decided to relocate to the Sacramento CA area. Good Luck ! For your transfer.

posted Hide Post
Thank u. Safe travels and best to yall

Posts: 132 | Location: Longview, TX | Registered: 04 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will you like fort worth,TX....i want to move to orlando.

Email ricky002324@hotmail.com

Posts: 29 | Location: Keller, TX | Registered: 14 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I a regular carrier in San Ramon California big office over 100 routes im interested you can email me atmaherrawa@yahoo.com thx

Posts: 9 | Registered: 20 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post