Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in southwest MS or southeast LA want Augusta, GA?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in southwest MS or southeast LA want Augusta, GA? Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone to help complete a 3-way. I'm trying to get to the southwest MS or southeast LA area and have someone in Augusta, GA willing to come to my office. Need someone down there willing to go to GA

Posts: 18 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi....Would you be interested in Baton Rouge,La

Posts: 12 | Registered: 30 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm definitely interested in Baton Rouge. I'm trying to relocate to Amite county about 5 miles from the Louisiana line. I'm currently in Ridgeland, MS which is basically north Jackson. If you're interested, call or text 6016245062

Posts: 18 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am very interested in coming to Georgia, my folks are in Athens, and Augusta is within 2 hours of there. So, if we can find someone from where you want to go to, who wants Colorado, then I will definitely do a 3 way transfer with you!
Robert

Posts: 36 | Registered: 04 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this post still good? I'm in baton Rouge and wanting Colorado. What part of Colorado are you in?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 09 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post