Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    TN Tennessee to NJ, PA, DE New Jersey Deleware Pennsylvania
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TN Tennessee to NJ, PA, DE New Jersey Deleware Pennsylvania Login/Join

posted
I am a Rural Carrier in Murfreesboro, TN - 30 miles south of Nashville. I need to move to South Jersey - within 100 miles or so of Pennsville, NJ area - as soon as possible. My route is a 42K, with an LLV. My email is NBurdick99@aol.com. Please email me for further information. Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi i would be interested in a mutual transfer. I am a rural carrier in hellertown pa(lehigh valley)
Please contact me if interested. Mary

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mary, I am still interested in a swap. You can email me directly at gpuzen@bellsouth.net and I will email you my phone number. Thanks, Debi

Posts: 3 | Location: fayetteville ga 30215 | Registered: 31 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we could find someone and do a three way tranfer..I would love to come to Tn

Posts: 23 | Registered: 19 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in transfer if so I would like to go to WV, .va, .nc, pa so maybe we could work out 3 way transfer. Would possibly go there as well I'm in toms river nj all K routes have llvs ffvs for all routes ok thanks

Posts: 50 | Registered: 07 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm about 80 miles from pennsville on the jersey shore

Posts: 50 | Registered: 07 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm on Long Island looking for a transfer if your interested...

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi i do not know if you are still looking, but iam looking to go to the lehigh valley and i am in swedesbo (south jersey) You can call me at 8562172440
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Opdyke:
Hi i would be interested in a mutual transfer. I am a rural carrier in hellertown pa(lehigh valley)
Please contact me if interested. Mary

Posts: 15 | Registered: 26 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI,
i am in Swedesboro, South Jersey. I am looking to go to PA. There is a carrier in Hellertown,PA loooking for transfer(Mary Opdyke) i dont know if she is interested in in your area. If you need to you can contact me at 856-217-2440 Joe.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 26 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post