Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbia, SC to Decatur, TX
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbia, SC to Decatur, TX Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Cindi, tell me a little bit about your post office and the routes there.

Posts: 104 | Registered: 01 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My office has 30 rural routes and 2 aux. My route is around 32 miles long with an llv. There is alot of growth and it is right now a 41K with Thursdays off. We also have 9 city routes.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see several offices in Grand Prairie. Which one is your office? Is your office in a cluster with the other offices? The way I understand a transfer, if we do this your route will become available to anyone in your cluster. I would get what ever is left over. What do you think would be the worst route that I would end up with? By the way unless there has been a recent change that I am not aware of, our office is not in a cluster with any others.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
???

posted Hide Post
$$$

posted Hide Post
Any chance of getting the name of your office union steward - I need to get a name and number to connect with your state. I am in New Mexico and want to transfer to the Myrtle Beach area. I have a letter to be posted in the Post Offices in the area. Thanks. DB

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Dave B.

Contact Scarlett Nunn @ 803-335-6842