Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbia, SC to Decatur, TX
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbia, SC to Decatur, TX Login/Join

posted
Regular Rural Carrier in the Columbia, SC area desiring to transfer to Decatur, TX but will consider other Texas locations.

Centrally located within the state and growing rapidly. Nearby Lake Murray and Sumter National Forest boast some of the best fresh water fishing and hunting in the south. Great Smokies and Carowinds to the north. Hilton Head, Charleston, and Myrtle Beach to the east. All within a couple hours drive. Year round outdoor activities abound! Some LLV's. POV most likely required. Please contact Kym at (803) 405-1647 or k_jones1624@att.net .

Posts: 104 | Registered: 01 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is still a valid request.

posted Hide Post
hey, i know we have talked a couple of times. if your willing to consider my area maybe we can work something with our homes. i know you need to sale yours and were trying to sale ours. contact me if you wanna talk. thanks heidi

Posts: 34 | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that you had mentioned to me that you wanted to go to Monroe, NC. My house is in Newberry, SC.

posted Hide Post
Yes. I remember that. But im willing to go to Newberry

posted Hide Post
Are you still looking I am out of Sunset, tx. DFW area I am wanting to get to the killeenn, tx area ans saw that someone from Harker Heights, Tx is looking for your area You can email me at jennoakley@yahoo.com

Posts: 22 | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jennoakley, Where is Sunset? I can't find it on the map. I have also been intouch with someone from Georgetown that might want to come here to SC.

posted Hide Post
Ive been talking to jenn. she said its about 35min from dfw. have you had any hits on your home? she also has a freind in denton that maybe would work. her friend will go to sunset and her to killeen me to you and you to denton. just call me when ya can if you want to talk about it. thanks

posted Hide Post
Give your union rep a call and find out how that would work. Mine has told me that a 3 way transfer could be a real mess. I think a 4 way would be out of the question. Besides, the Sunset situation sounds pretty good to me.

posted Hide Post
Ok. Ill see what I can find out. I was trying to work on that this week. Will you call me when your free. Thank you.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Freddie,I haven't heard anything more about lady on Dallas. Still waiting.

posted Hide Post
I heard from Jenn this week and they still don't know anything yet. Should know by the first of Feb.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I might be interested in tranfering with you. I work in Grand Prairie, Tx. If you want to check the location it is between Dallas and Fort Worth to see if this might work for you.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post