Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Oregon to Indiana/Illinois
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oregon to Indiana/Illinois Login/Join

posted
DELETE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BacktoMI,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 06 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
on

Hi...My name is Bryan Westerhouse and I am looking for a mutual transfer to the State of Oregon in the spring or summer of 2018.... I am located in Central Illinois in the Bloomington Illinois Post Office which is located two and a half hours away from Lafayette Indiana..Mild winters and beautifully balanced seasons..Great management with flexible time off...Two cities combined of 229,253 into all city carriers and rural carriers working out of one unit...Many small close by farm communities to live in if you don't like living in the city life...This office has all LLV with around 48 rural routes with an Aux...Let's talk and get things started...I am ready to sign.. westerhousebryan41@gmail.com and my phone number is 309-262-4994 if you want to shoot me a text...I also have daily pics of my route and the area of central Illinois if you want to check out my Facebook

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post