Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Either coastal Florida, Warner Robins GA area, or Austin TX area to Tulsa OK area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Either coastal Florida, Warner Robins GA area, or Austin TX area to Tulsa OK area Login/Join

posted
I'm a rural carrier from Michigan trying to piece together a multiple carrier trade. We need someone from either anywhere along the coast of Florida, within about an hour of the Warner Robins GA area, or within about an hour of the Austin TX area who would like to relocate to the Tulsa OK area, specifically the Broken Arrow OK office, in order to complete a 4, 5, or 6 way mutual transfer. You can email me at goldenboy1963@gmail.com, or text me at 734-657-5388 for more details. Thanks!

Posts: 23 | Registered: 11 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And if there's someone from within about 30 minutes of the Oklahoma City OK area that would like to relocate to the Tulsa OK area then we could complete a 7 way mutual transfer.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 11 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work at the guthrie Oklahoma post office it is about 30 minutes from okc. I am considering moving to Tulsa and could possibly complete the transfer. Would like more details.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 02 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been trying really heard to get to Georgia. I'm in Tulsa OK.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post