Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida gulf Tampa Bay wants Central Indiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida gulf Tampa Bay wants Central Indiana Login/Join

posted
Parrish, Florida all LLVs, great office 30 min to nice beaches. We need Indiana. Franklin, Trafalgar, Edinburg, Indianapolis, Columbus, shelbyville. Morgantown, Martinsville... Wife and daughter already moved!

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know you wrote me before. I'm still interested I'm at N.W. Indiana Valparaiso In. I think you want to be closer to southern Indiana. maybe a 3 way

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karen, If you can locate someone, where your looking to go that wants the Houston TX area, I'll be eager to do a three way swap. Alan

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karen plz leave a phone number so we can contact you..im trying to make a huge chart to connect everyone including me..THank

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Cincinnati, OH (by Indiana)... 13 routes all LLVs... looking for Florida... preferably Tampa
ceubanks813@gmail.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might as well throw my hat into the ring, too. I'm in Newaygo MI(West Coast) 25 miles from Lake Michigan. 14 route office all mounted, no LLVs.I have a 2004 RHD Jeep that I'll throw into the bargain if someone who trades needs a vehicle. Husband lives in Sarasota. We've been apart 3 years. Will consider all options georgiarodrick@gmail.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would u do a 4 way to get it done I think Diana in Indiana looking for a transfer to tn

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would brownsburg ,indiana work call Diana if so pH 317-500-2588 maybe we can get are transfer going

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to your area to reunite with my husband who is living & working in Sarasota. I am located 5 hrs north of central Indiana and would be very happy to participate in a multiple transfer. We've been apart for 3 years and I am 1 &s a half from retirement. Newaygo is an all rural office with 14 routes, no LLVs, a great boss, fun coworkers & situated on the Muskegon river. We are surrounded by woods, lakes and rivers. There are lots of opportunities for all kinds of recreation. Hunting, camping, paddling, fishing, boating, snowmobiling are just a few of the things that you can do right near your home. The cost of living is lower than FL, too. Contact me via email georgiarodrick@gmail.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did u transfer yet

posted Hide Post
I am on the westside of Indianapolis . Brownsburg IN 46112 ...I am trying to get to Nashville TN . As Amy said I am the Diana .Please call and see if we can get a 3-way going . I am ready now....Diana Koester 317-500-2588

Posts: 23 | Registered: 19 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did this transfer take place yet?

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No it did not . Can you help with getting me to Nashville TN..Diana 317-500-2588

Posts: 23 | Registered: 19 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karen did you transfer, please let me know that it went through, thank you

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amanda:
Karen did you transfer, please let me know that it went through, thank you

It is done..... They are all in Indiana now.

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post