Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Delete Login/Join

posted
I work at the Hampton, Ga post office. It's just south of Atlanta, GA. I want to move to the Clarksville, IN or Louisville, KY area. I will also consider Cincinatti, OH. Residual route will be a POV J.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: danette,

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi danette, I am in cape coral/ft myers fl wanting near harris cty ga. Hampton might work for us if you find a possible 3 way wanting gulf coast of florida. thanks and good luck, fred

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fred b, may have a 4-way. you to Ga, me to cincinatti. cincinatti to Arizona. Arizona to fla.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I CAN TAKE HAMPTON- I AM IN IOWA

Posts: 87 | Registered: 07 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'

posted Hide Post
Still keeping my eyes open for a possible third for a 3 way or 4 way but no luck yet unfortunately!

Posts: 76 | Registered: 25 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Fred B, have someone who may be interested in Ft. Myers.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
danette - I see you are deleting your posts. Did you get a transfer? You were working on a 4-way for us. What's the update? - Charlie

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The florida people weren't interested, so I'm still looking.

posted Hide Post
Originally posted by danette:
I work at the Hampton, Ga post office. It's just south of Atlanta, GA. I want to move to the cincinatti area or Louisville, KY area. Residual route will be J with pov.

posted Hide Post
I am still available in Plattsburg Mo trying to get to GA as well if anything comes up!

Posts: 76 | Registered: 25 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
charliez, would you be interested in st. Augustine if I can get that carrier interested in where I am?