Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Santa Clarita, (los angeles) CA. to The Dallas area TX. will consider other areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Santa Clarita, (los angeles) CA. to The Dallas area TX. will consider other areas Login/Join

posted
Hi, I work at the santa clarita post office wich is about one mile from six flags magic mountain. I have a really nice route , we start at 7 am. we have about 50 rural routes in my office and it's growing very fast. The weather here is nice, but I would like to move closer to my family, they live in North of Dallas TX.
I might be willing to move to another area depending on location.

Posts: 2 | Location: los angeles county | Registered: 19 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to be closer to Kern County but this is getting closer maybe someone in Kern County would like that area I am in the great Phoenix area Fountain Hills part of the Scottsdale offices please contact me mommahobbit@aol.com maybe something can be done Thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I'm on the ocean in Bonita Springs Fl.
I just posted an ad and am readySmiler Does it snow
in your town? Is the crime rate high there in Santa Clarita? If interested contact me please
I just need a change and my boss is willing.
41K in summer and 43K in winter months LLV
50 route office beautiful here no crime
10 min to Naples and 15 mins to FT Myers thanks

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The original post is 7 years old with no contact information. It should be deleted.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post