Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Spring Hill, TN to Daytona Beach, Fl Area (Palm Coast to Palm Bay)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Hill, TN to Daytona Beach, Fl Area (Palm Coast to Palm Bay) Login/Join

posted
I am currently a RCA at the location I am at now. I will be going regular within these next 6 months and would like to transfer. The route I will be on will not be too big and is currently a POV route. The office is relatively small but growing fairly quickly. Withing the next 2 years we may have about 4 to 6 new routes. If anyone is interested please let me know. To give detail on how fast I am approaching regular status: we have one aux route, two vacant routes going up very soon, I am third on the RCA list and number one just went regular today.

Imani Harris

Posts: 18 | Location: Spring Hill, TN | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
when you make regular reach out. I am trying to get that way from Texas

Posts: 18 | Registered: 18 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is exactly the area I need to be! I am in NC but we may be able to work out something. Please contact me! Thanks. flyerapart@gmail.com

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for responding. Maybe we can find a 3 or 4 way when I go. Its moving fast in Spring Hill and setting to go big like Franklin. Just heard today that they are planning to build more for a downtown set up.

Imani Harris

Posts: 18 | Location: Spring Hill, TN | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Imani I will be in Nashville and Franklin next weekend if you would like to talk about it and I wouldn't mind just seeing your office while I'm there. Thanks.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post