Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Washington to Montana??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washington to Montana?? Login/Join

posted
Anyone in Montana want to move to Washington?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I can you tell me more about your town, route and office. I might be interested in a swap with others also to make it work if your town is cool weather. contact me at logic4112000@yahoo.com Thanks

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my route is a 40H with own vehicle. The weather in Charlotte, NC is beautiful; a majority of the time. The city is built up, and prospering nicely, with a lot of flat land. If your are interested in the Ballantyne area of charlotte then give me a note at armourshine2@yahoo.com.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like Montana is not going to be an option for me. Good luck in your search. But this area is normally cool wll year round. This summer is not normal

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hello jennifer,i tried to send you an email,not sure you received it.anyway thought you may be interested in fl.or know someone who would.it's a good office,people rt's and the weather is great.tinabatton@yahoo.com cell# 636-222-0562.kept my mo.# for my grandkids.will be able to leave here after feb.2010.oh yes k an j rt.'s here and no llv's most rt's are over 40miles.my name is tina bye

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post