Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    sedona az. all california coastline citys
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sedona az. all california coastline citys Login/Join

posted
would consider all jobs on california coast .

Posts: 28 | Registered: 02 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Candice,
My name is John Sullivan, I"m looking to get down off the rim somewhere. I have 27 years in, a good record with a good relationship with the current postmaster. Perhaps you can work out a trade to Cal in a three-way with Flagstaff. If not, would you know anyone interested in trading to Flag? Hope I can help.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi : I am in western ks 2rt office small town if anyone is interested.tcramer@fairpoint.net for more imformation.
quote:
Originally posted by flagstoner:
Hi Candice,
My name is John Sullivan, I"m looking to get down off the rim somewhere. I have 27 years in, a good record with a good relationship with the current postmaster. Perhaps you can work out a trade to Cal in a three-way with Flagstaff. If not, would you know anyone interested in trading to Flag? Hope I can help.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer to Ca. I'm in Simi Valley and 35mins from the beach. If you are please contact me on my Cell Phone 805-217-0009
Thanks Chrisy

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello candice.. my office is about a mile or less from the coast in carmel valley san diego.. i need to ask jerry if tx if he is interested in a 3-way, since that is where i would like to relocate too.. where in arizona are you located

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Candice are you still looking to transfer out of San Dieg0? I have a guy in Santa Clairta that would love your office he lives in Anihem and I could take Santa Cairta I am in Az where do you want to go pease contact mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287 Thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post