Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    DESPERATE FOR TRANSFER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DESPERATE FOR TRANSFER Login/Join

posted
ok I have several posts on here but I am gonna try
this again. 2 years ago I transfered from Lake Havasu City Az to Fountain Hills Az to be by my only son and grandaughter, for medical reasons with my husband ,I lived 2 blocks from work Fountain Hills is absolutley gorgeous and close to all major cities in the greater Phoenix area. Last
Sept we moved to Phoenix about a hour or so commute for me to be close to help with our grandaughter. In Jan my son got a awesome job
@ China Lake in Ridgecrest Ca now I commute and my husband has noone for emergencies when I am at work no support system for Dr etc. I have been to the Ridgecrest Office only 6 rural and no possibility of any transfers no ptf (I will not go back to RCA) most of the surrounding cities are either po box or contract. I AM WILLING TO DRIVE FOR WORK IF IT IS NECESSSARY> many other cities are doable as far as victorville Bakesfield Lancaster etc I will leave at 4 am if it is necessary I just am pleaing with anyone who has even thought they might want a change . I LOVE SMALL TOWN Ridgecrest would be perfect but WILL DO WHAT IS NECESSARY for my job. the fountain hills office is awesome all rural 36 rts part of Scottsdale 3 rts and Kachina 63 routes we have a awesome staff and management hate to leave but need this asap please help me there are other cities available people want here I NEEd Ca please contact Kathy @ mommahobbt@aol.com 6024030287 THANK YOU

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kathy, would San Diego be an option? I tried your email but it said delivery failed. Maybe you could email me and I could give you the details. Thanks! Amy ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi do you still want to transfer?

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post