Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    East Coast Fla. to MD. to complete 3 way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

East Coast Fla. to MD. to complete 3 way Login/Join

posted
See- I need an Augusta GA transfer, by: DA Brown

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please give me some imformation about your Post office, location, zip code , route size, do you have an LLV...and when did you want to make this happen? Thanks

Posts: 7 | Location: Owings Mills, MD 21117 | Registered: 15 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in st. marys county md. about 50 min. from washington d.c in a 14 rt postoffice , all with LLVs and great management and workers.

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell me something about your route and the area.
quote:
Originally posted by mike81:

Posts: 7 | Location: Owings Mills, MD 21117 | Registered: 15 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike81:
Tell me something about your route and the area.

posted Hide Post
hey mike81 did u find anyone in md for fl yet.

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in st,marys county md. give me a shout at eric20659@yahoo.com

eric mcgrath