Postal Forums
Des Moines IOWA

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/2553952987

14 February 2017, 13:50
Mr Holt
Des Moines IOWA
If you’re looking for a great place to live with excellent cost of living, check this out: In 2016 Des Moines was rated by Businessinsider.com as 11th of the top 50 cities to live in the US. This year Today.com rated the city as 9th out of the top 20 cities to live in the country. Ankeny is a suburb of the capitol city, and the downtown is an easy 15 minutes away. Ankeny’s post office has 19 rural routes, all with LLVs. Most if not all the routes are K routes with subs. We also have a roomy office with great management. Ankeny was the 3rd fastest growing city in the US according to the US Census in 2015. No job security worries here. You could even have a great apartment directly across the street from the office. Ankeny may be located in central Iowa but we actually have great beaches here! Check out Saylorville Lake on the western edge of Ankeny on a google map satellite view! Why would I want to transfer away from this awesome location? I really need to be much closer to my family in eastern Pennsylvania. If you’re interested in more info about the area, or the office, please email me at theholtshop@yahoo.com, but be sure to put something in the subject line about mutual transfers so I don’t put you in the spam box! Remember, 3-way transfers are always a possibility! Thank you!
14 February 2017, 16:59
babsjubilly
i am interested in the 3 way,how does that work,i am in Nebraska and i wont mind to come to Ankeny

babatunde jide jubilee
14 February 2017, 19:32
Mr Holt
Hey Babatunde, I sent you an email about how the 3-way trade works! -Simon
15 February 2021, 15:18
CarterCL
quote:
Originally posted by babsjubilly:
i am interested in the 3 way,how does that work,i am in Nebraska and i wont mind to come to Ankeny

What part of NE? I am looking for a 3, 4, or 5 way transfer from Fort Collins, CO to anywhere within 50 miles of Sidney or Chappell, NE.

970-691-0882