Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Saint Augustine Florida to N. Cali. or Colo.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saint Augustine Florida to N. Cali. or Colo. Login/Join

posted
I am in Saint Augustine I have a 43k route and they are adjusting all of our routes to make them as close to 43k's as possible. It is a small tourist town just south of Jacksonville. I am looking for a small town in the mountains which on average has a mild winter. I can not leave until at the earliest March of next year(2013). I have a daughter in college so I need time to financial make the move. You can contact me at shistara2002@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in California and trying to get to New Jersey. Please keep me in mind for a three way

Posts: 15 | Location: California | Registered: 16 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Las Vegas and would like to transfer to fl... Email me if you may consider Las Vegas sconti13@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Location: North Las Vegas, NV | Registered: 28 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can email me @ fun4uinca@gmail.com or call 916 770 6156.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Suzanne Smith,

Posts: 15 | Location: California | Registered: 16 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Chester Springs, PA which is only 45 minutes from the New Jersey state line. Trying desperately to get to Florida. mailme19475@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chester Springs, PA is also a reasonable commute to the Pocono mountains.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dianne, just wondering if you got your transfer? I live in Eugene, Oregon and we close to the mountains (1 hr) and coast (1 hr).

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am currently working on a few possibilities. I would however consider Oregon should they not pan out. Drop me your info and I will keep you in mind.

posted Hide Post
Got my transfer. Good luck

posted Hide Post
What about 50 miles East of LA ? Mountain views

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dianne, would you consider Santa Fe. Would like to transfer to any coastal city or community on the East Coast. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC or? Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office, mine is a 45J. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. 3-way exchange would work.

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post