Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Wanting to relocate to Coastal California from Lagrangeville NY area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanting to relocate to Coastal California from Lagrangeville NY area. Login/Join

posted
I live in the beautiful Hudson River Valley, NEW YORK area. Beautiful countryside living near the Hudson river. Needing a change to warmer weather in coastal California area. Santa Cruz, Monterey, or elsewhere on the coast. I work in the Hopewell Junction Annex which is located in Lagrangeville, NY. It is 15 minutes to Poughkeepsie and 1 1/2 hours or 60 miles above NYC. Close to trains and mass transit. I work in a rural office with 4 towns combined. 31 routes total. Many J,K routes. My route is a 45 K . All routes have LLV's. Plenty of overtime available. Contact me at Sprocketdog@aol.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gina H,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Re

posted Hide Post
Hi gina where is Hudson Valley? I'm looking for Northern , Central California. I'm in Beautiful Gilbert Arizona one of the most desirable places to live. I got Married and want to join my new Husband in California...Connie 480-229-3971 text if you like

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Hudson Valley is in NY. I'm also looking to move to northern California.

posted Hide Post
Hi! I work in Aptos/Santa Cruz wanting to move to Las Vegas. 8312516483

Posts: 17 | Location: Aptos | Registered: 10 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we can find someone to complete this 3way

Posts: 17 | Location: Aptos | Registered: 10 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love to move to Santa Cruz. Is there rural routes there?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gina H:
I'd love to move to Santa Cruz. Is there rural routes there?

In Aptos,Yes there are

posted Hide Post
We'll have to find a 3rd person.

posted Hide Post
Hi gina,
I just realized we have different crafts.
Would it still work?

posted Hide Post
Not sure. What is your craft?

posted Hide Post
City carrier

posted Hide Post
I think as long as there are rural routes in your office. Is there?

posted Hide Post
Yes there are.. let’s keep in touch.. I’ll do more research

posted Hide Post
Ok