Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants to leave southern Washington state or WA/OR border?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants to leave southern Washington state or WA/OR border? Login/Join

posted
Contact me if you want to leave southern Washington state.
I'm working on a 3-way. Trying to get someone close to Yacolt or Battle Ground.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CharlieGirl,

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the Portland Or area. What would my options be?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in working in the Scottsdale, AZ area? In work in the north Scottsdale office but we are part of a three office district, which includes Fountain Hills & Scottsdale Main (south Scottsdale). You would almost definitely end up at my office - Scottsdale Kachina. You don't have to live in Scottsdale. There are carriers that live in Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Glendale, etc, who work here. There are over 90 total rural routes in the district. I think all have LLVs.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RR10:
I am in the Portland Or area. What would my options be?

@RR10 are you interested in Fort Collins, CO?

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post