Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central Fl. Clermont area to Northern Kentucky
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Fl. Clermont area to Northern Kentucky Login/Join

posted
Hi my name is David Gyimoti and I'm a rural carrier in Clermont Florida which is about 30 minutes west of Orlando, I'm looking to transfer somewhere up or around the Northern Kentucky area.
My seniority date is May 03 2015, just made regular recently.
My route is a 41K and growing, lots of growth in this area, my office is an Fss office which means all the routes get an LLv, I'm looking for a route that has an llv as well.
Please contact me at
lildave730@gmail.com
Thank you

Posts: 2 | Registered: 08 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, just thought I'd give this a try. I'm in Indianapolis. Indianapolis is not that far from north Kentucky. I'd love to go to Florida. Maybe we could do a three way. My rte is a 44H and I'm going to try to get a K rte soon. All rtes have LLV's. My email is auntiedeb2maddy@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave G:
Hi my name is David Gyimoti and I'm a rural carrier in Clermont Florida which is about 30 minutes west of Orlando, I'm looking to transfer somewhere up or around the Northern Kentucky area.
My seniority date is May 03 2015, just made regular recently.
My route is a 41K and growing, lots of growth in this area, my office is an Fss office which means all the routes get an LLv, I'm looking for a route that has an llv as well.
Please contact me at
lildave730@gmail.com
Thank you
If anyone from Kentucky wants Mt Pleasant,SC I would love to take Clermont. 772-538-1021

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi David

Are you still interested in transferring? I'm in Ohio right on the Kentucky border.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take Clermont FL if anyone needs northwest Suburb of Chicago IL call or text 815-355-2715 or email me at hammersham@yahoo.com

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes peachess, I am still trying to transfer. How close to the boarder are you? I will be living in NKY so I don't really want the commute but if its not too far, I will consider it.

Posts: 2 | Location: Clermont Florida | Registered: 09 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in a transfer,Dave? I'm in need of a transfer to Clermont. Maybe we can work out a 3-or 4-way swap?

Posts: 19 | Registered: 14 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post