Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South East FL to Southern NH/Northern MA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South East FL to Southern NH/Northern MA Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from Boynton Beach, FL to the South East NH or North East MA area.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 01 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How does Raymond New Hampshire sound? Southeast NH. I have a potential 4 way trade in the works. 215 301 7799

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How big is the route? And does it have LLV?

posted Hide Post
Let me figure that out and get back. Do you have a Facebook or number I can contact you at?

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SouthFl:
How big is the route? And does it have LLV?

According to the info on Facebook her office has 7 K routes and 3 J all growing, all LLV. Please contact me ASAP! I reached out to the New Hampshire person via email today waiting to hear back.

posted Hide Post
Raymond is a little too far for me, I want to be close to mass border

posted Hide Post
No, I am not interested in Ca or Ky. I am sorry. But I know a carrier who wants San Diego.