Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Port Richey, FL to Sarasota, FL or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Port Richey, FL to Sarasota, FL or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to the Sarasota, FL area or nearby. Currently working in the New Port Richey, FL location. 54 routes, all LLVs.

Posts: 10 | Location: New Port Richey, FL | Registered: 28 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Percy:
Looking to transfer to the Sarasota, FL area or nearby. Currently working in the New Port Richey, FL location. 54 routes, all LLVs.

Posts: 10 | Location: New Port Richey, FL | Registered: 28 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus GA, would be interested in New Port Richey, possible 3 way?

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested, I can be reached at 727-457-0251 which post office in Sarasota very interested to talking with you. Caren

posted Hide Post
Email me at cstar19636@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Looking to get to New Port Richey, where I live, from Land O Lakes...please keep me in mind for any local transfer! Cassandra mailme19475@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
me too please! I'm in New Port Richey, Fl tring to get to Citrus Co., Fl

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post