Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    North Tampa Florida to Central Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Tampa Florida to Central Ohio Login/Join

posted
I am looking to relocate to the rural central Ohio area from Brooksville, Fl. We are 30 minutes north of Tampa, 15 min from the coast and two hours west of Orlando. A smaller rural office, my route is a 41K, 69 mile rural route, 502 curbside,and POV req. I am selling my home in Spring Hill, or the possibility of renting.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tnglm003,

Posts: 12 | Location: United States | Registered: 22 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am very interested in your office I am in Dublin Ohio smack Dab in the middle of the date and I am trying to get south because my mom and dad are both sick please call or text me at 614-668-2017
Thanks Tommy

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is East Central Ohio 40 miles west of Pittsburgh on the Ohio River an option?

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in east Orlando, looking for Tampa area, if that could work into a 3-way transfer.
lincolnseven@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 16 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My route is located in Chesterland Ohio...40K LLV provided beautiful horse country...looking to move back home text me if your interested please denised44062@yahoo.com Thank You

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking on the rural suburbs of Columbus. More in the country, small town area. But I will weigh out all options. Thanks.

Posts: 12 | Location: United States | Registered: 22 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 2 hours east of Columbus on the Ohio River.
Any interest?

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Southeastern Ohio (Jackson) in interested. About 80 miles south of Columbus, not a bad drive at all.

Posts: 5 | Location: United States | Registered: 17 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What type of routes do you have? Size, area... How is the area for a family and house's. Is Jackson on the suburbs of Chillicothe? Thanks

posted Hide Post
I am in Altoona FL I would love Brooksville my sister would be closer if a 3 way is possible

usps1005

Posts: 27 | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My route is a 45K and I think I am just going to stay here in Ohio for awhile. Thanks for the interest.

Posts: 5 | Location: United States | Registered: 17 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know when interested. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Hello, I am in a small amish comunity in Apple creek, ohio. my route is a 44k. only four routes at this office. I believe we are about 100 miles from columbus. call me if interested. thanks christina 330-280-0439

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this position still available? I'm in Columbus....my office is in New Albany, Ohio.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post