Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Santa Clarita (So Cal) to San Berdu Cty area (also So Cal)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Santa Clarita (So Cal) to San Berdu Cty area (also So Cal) Login/Join

posted
Looking for mutual transfer (or 3-way) from Santa Clarita (45 min from Los Angeles; 40 min from beach) to Rancho Cucamonga, Norco, Corona (all So Cal). I have an H route, all CBUs, 15 miles total with an LLV. Most routes in the office are H & J routes.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 17 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Robert Mellino i have a 43k here in tucson and i am looking to go back to California anywhere within an 1 or 2 from LA my # (520)440-0043 Thkx

Posts: 8 | Registered: 17 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Robert...Santa Clarita would be perfect for you if you're wanting to be within an hour of LA. We'd just need to find someone in the areas I need who would like to go to AZ to complete a 3-way. Hopefully something will come up...

Posts: 20 | Registered: 17 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi if anybody in your dffice is interested in a transfer to AZ can you please give them my phone # thakx

Posts: 8 | Registered: 17 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an H route in Newberry Springs, CA. 20 miles east of Barstow on the I-40. The other route in my office is a J route. Must provide own vehicle. I know it's not San Bernardino area but worth a try, right? I am looking to get to Lexington, KY area. Maybe we can find a 3-way. If interested, call Julia 760-617-7320

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, im chelle looking for a tranfer from ogden ut to so. cal...

Posts: 7 | Registered: 29 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post