Postal Forums
Beautiful Hudson Valley, NY to FL

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/2673966597

11 March 2021, 18:14
Nickyc
Beautiful Hudson Valley, NY to FL
Beautiful Hudson Valley NY,about 90 minutes from NYC and 15 minutes from the CT border...13 route rural office...all new Mercedes vans...great office,people and management...looking for Port Orange/Daytona or areas surrounding...want to be closer to family
28 January 2023, 15:30
Perryn.B
quote:
Originally posted by Nickyc:
Beautiful Hudson Valley NY,about 90 minutes from NYC and 15 minutes from the CT border...13 route rural office...all new Mercedes vans...great office,people and management...looking for Port Orange/Daytona or areas surrounding...want to be closer to family

Are you still trying to get out of the Hudson valley? And which town are you working out of?
30 January 2023, 13:56
Lzhollis
Hi Nicky and Perryn,
We spoke on the phone a week ago. I just wanted to let you know that I am Not taking the Woburn,MA post office . I am still trying to get back to MA. but really need a smaller office closer to Leominster. MA
Just wanted to update you. ---Liz
30 January 2023, 14:28
Perryn.B
quote:
Originally posted by Lzhollis:
Hi Nicky and Perryn,
We spoke on the phone a week ago. I just wanted to let you know that I am Not taking the Woburn,MA post office . I am still trying to get back to MA. but really need a smaller office closer to Leominster. MA
Just wanted to update you. ---Liz
no problem Liz.
17 February 2023, 11:53
Lzhollis
I am reconsidering the Woburn, MA. office but we need to find someone someone from the Hudson, NY area who wants Spring Hill, TN.
20 February 2023, 17:46
Perryn.B
quote:
Originally posted by Nickyc:
are you still interested?
30 June 2023, 10:06
Mr. Fabulous
Hi there,

Are you still looking for a transfer?
We are in Ocala FL..

(352)697-3150
Kristie Fish kristiesfish@gmail.com