Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Beautiful Hudson Valley, NY to FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beautiful Hudson Valley, NY to FL Login/Join

posted
Beautiful Hudson Valley NY,about 90 minutes from NYC and 15 minutes from the CT border...13 route rural office...all new Mercedes vans...great office,people and management...looking for Port Orange/Daytona or areas surrounding...want to be closer to family

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickyc:
Beautiful Hudson Valley NY,about 90 minutes from NYC and 15 minutes from the CT border...13 route rural office...all new Mercedes vans...great office,people and management...looking for Port Orange/Daytona or areas surrounding...want to be closer to family

Are you still trying to get out of the Hudson valley? And which town are you working out of?

Posts: 28 | Registered: 21 January 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Nicky and Perryn,
We spoke on the phone a week ago. I just wanted to let you know that I am Not taking the Woburn,MA post office . I am still trying to get back to MA. but really need a smaller office closer to Leominster. MA
Just wanted to update you. ---Liz

Posts: 38 | Registered: 14 January 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lzhollis:
Hi Nicky and Perryn,
We spoke on the phone a week ago. I just wanted to let you know that I am Not taking the Woburn,MA post office . I am still trying to get back to MA. but really need a smaller office closer to Leominster. MA
Just wanted to update you. ---Liz
no problem Liz.

posted Hide Post
I am reconsidering the Woburn, MA. office but we need to find someone someone from the Hudson, NY area who wants Spring Hill, TN.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 14 January 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickyc:
are you still interested?

posted Hide Post
Hi there,

Are you still looking for a transfer?
We are in Ocala FL..

(352)697-3150
Kristie Fish kristiesfish@gmail.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 27 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post