Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Tampa, FL to Oviedo, FL or surrounding office
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa, FL to Oviedo, FL or surrounding office Login/Join

posted
I would like to get to the Oviedo area. Tampa is a large office with multiple stations, lots of routes. No DPS flats scheduled anytime soon. My station has city routes so we're on the street early. All LLV's.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Tampa to Florida panhandle? What about Mary Esther, FL? If interested, please email me at kevin_nichols7@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Angela Nichols

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Angela, Sorry trying to get to the Oveido area to be closer to family. The panhandle is too far.

posted Hide Post
you say your station has city routes? are there also rural? is yours a rural route? if not, can only rural swap with rural and city with city???

usps1005

Posts: 27 | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is a rural route but there are several city routes in the office so the mail is done early and we're on the street early. And yes I'm pretty sure you can only swap rural with rural and city with city.

posted Hide Post
I'm located in Oviedo, FL...looking for transfer to Tampa area. My email address is kellyata@hotmail.com

Posts: 22 | Registered: 06 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post