Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    East Tennessee to Orlando FL or close to area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

East Tennessee to Orlando FL or close to area Login/Join

posted
46k pov rt with 60miles.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 11 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good morning, I am in Lakeland, Florida and am trying to get back to Northeastern Pennsylvania. I have found someone there who wants eastern Tennessse. Can you tell me if you would be interested in Lakeland? And if so, can you give me information about your route there? I read in one of your posts that there are three routes and you use your own vehicle. Are you slated to get the Metris vans? What is your lowest route? When people switch they don't switch routes, but offices, so you get the one no one wants after bid. There are 70 rural routes in my office all of which are K and all metris.
Thanks,
Scott

Posts: 5 | Registered: 25 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Metris vans have been brought up but I don't think we will ever get them. Lowest route in office is 43K. Mine is 46k, third route is also 46k. Nobody wants my route, it's the heaviest. I average 200parcels ever day. What is the lowest route in your office?

posted Hide Post
Lowest route here was a 40K but growth is nonstop here and could be higher by now. They are constantly going up and then needing to be cut. Most routes are 43K and above. I will contact the person in Pennsylvania to see if she is really interested in taking your spot. What town are you in? She wants to be as close to Sevierville as possible.

posted Hide Post
Anderson County

posted Hide Post
How far are you from Sevierville? In my estimation it looks like an hour. Would you have an interest in Lakeland if she is serious about coming to TN?

posted Hide Post
Yeah about an hour. I'm very interested. What's your email?.

posted Hide Post
bluestonebasenjis@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
I emailed you