Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NE Ohio (Cleveland Dist.) to Open
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NE Ohio (Cleveland Dist.) to Open Login/Join

posted
Middlefield OH 6- K routes 1- Aux route. All LLV's. DPS letters. Amish country. Will most likely get my route that is a 46K w/ 52 miles. Middlefield is located 1 hour - east of Cleveland, south of Lake Erie. I'm open since there are too many states to list I would like to consider. Text me @ 330-240-8239.

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I narrowed down the places I would like to go. TN, KY, NC, SC, GA

posted Hide Post
Hi,
If you are still looking and can find someone from the states you want to go to who would like a small town office in New York I am interested. I have a 43k LLV route with a 26 hour aux as my buffer. One duo'ed 43k LLV in office. Office is Woodbourne NY in Sullivan county.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have any interest in MD? I have a possible 3 way.

Posts: 32 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 10 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry no to MD & NY.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChristineH:
Sorry no to MD & NY.
not asking if you want NY, just that if we could find someone who does from the states you would like to go to I am interested.

posted Hide Post
Willing to check out a office that wants your area. I need an office where the cost of living isn't so high.

posted Hide Post
I'm looking for NJ, but if you want to look for a multi way, I'm in eastern NC

Posts: 28 | Location: nc | Registered: 15 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jerseygirl- my office is 50 minutes from the NJ border. Would it be be something you would consider? I don't want NC, I want Ohio so it would be a 3 way transfer.

posted Hide Post
Jerseygirl text me @ 330-240-8239 if your interested in CGinNY's area.

posted Hide Post
Hey Christine, are you still looking for a transfer, I'm n central SC...I really need to get back near cleveland

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post