Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida Keys to Charlotte, NC surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Keys to Charlotte, NC surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Post office is in Summerland Key, Fl. 25 miles from Key West. Rural only, small office, all LLV's. Want to move to any area around Charlotte, NC. Serious inquiries only, please. Would like to make the move by Sept 1st. If interested, contact me by email at spacer.s.schaaf@gmail.com. Thanks!

Posts: 7 | Location: Summerland Key Office | Registered: 22 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have someone in Salisbury NC that would come to my route in eastern NC. If Salisbury would work for you then I need someone close to Tampa to go to your office to complete a 5 way.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would need to talk to the person in Salisbury.

Posts: 7 | Location: Summerland Key Office | Registered: 22 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tallahassee fl, and would consider key west if the person in Lutz(Tampa) switches here. It's alot of transfers, but I think it could work.

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carpewake Where would I be going?

posted Hide Post
There's quite a few options out there for nc. The one I was thinking may chime in was in east flatrock, I believe.

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Salisbury is still available if you're interested but I would need the Lutz office in the mix to make that happen.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to get out of Harrisburg NC, right outside Charlotte

Posts: 39 | Location: Harrisburg NC | Registered: 11 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harrisburg works for me. How serious are you about the keys? if you are serious we need to get in touch.

posted Hide Post
I'm still looking to leave Harrisburg NC. But Florida cost of living is to high for me. Looking for more of a rural area. If you run into anyone wanting your area, let me know where they are from for a 3 way

Posts: 39 | Location: Harrisburg NC | Registered: 11 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how to delete this post? I got a transfer.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Murphy NC. Looking for mutual transfer to within roughly 30-45 minutes of Walkertown NC. I'm full time I have a 41k rt with Monday's off

Posts: 48 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post