Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Does anyone anywhere want Walled Lake Michigan?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone anywhere want Walled Lake Michigan? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in central NC. Pittsboro. Maybe interested in Az

Posts: 24 | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What/where is walled Lake Michigan?? please, more info, I am in North Cali

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Bernadette: Walled Lake is in southeast MI in what's referred to as the lakes region of Michigan...there are lakes literally everywhere. It's a nice area, very safe, great schools. I've done 5 trades so far and this is the best office I've worked in. The postmaster and supervisors leave you alone to do your job-it's awesome. To Louise: I'm definitely interested in NC, please call or email me if you're interested in MI: 248-875-2414 or hippiechik1967@yahoo.com.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about 30 minutes east of Portland, OR? I want to get to MI to be near family.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone here still interested in Lake Havasu?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post