Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Does anyone anywhere want Walled Lake Michigan?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone anywhere want Walled Lake Michigan? Login/Join

posted
I'm trying to get to Florida, would also consider coastal North Carolina, coastal South Carolina or eastern Georgia. If you're interested in Michigan regardless of where you are, please let me know and I'll work on a 3 or 4 way. All routes have either an LLV or FFV. Nice area surrounded by lakes...great office and coworkers...affordable housing. hippiechik1967@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kimmy,

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimmy, we might have already talked. I'm from Lake Havasu, AZ and have been interested in getting to MI, to be closer to family.
Are you interested in AZ at all?

Posts: 11 | Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not interested in Arizona but I'll see if I can hook us up with a 3 or 4 way.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you're still interested in Walled Lake, I have someone interested in Lake Havasu. Is there a phone # or email address I can give them so they can contact you with questions about your office?

posted Hide Post
i am near Tampa, Fl riverview exactly. This is an all rural office with all LLV's.Great management family style atmosphere. I come from new baltimore where some of my relatives are. Some are in the rochester area also, thinking of coming back home as brother who I'm close to moved back up there. Have done a mutual exchange b4. and you accurately predict the route I probably will get to start with, what size and tell me a little bit about the territory how well snow is removed etc..
Thanks,
Larry

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've done 5 trades so far and would love to get back to Florida. There's a good chance that you would get my route...43H, all paved roads, all one subdivision of $200,000+ homes so there's no traffic, all curbside except for 2 CBU's, side by side, takes literally a minute to do. We have a route in the office that's had a sub on it for about a year and a half-regular got hurt, isn't coming back-and they plan on breaking that route up and building up the smaller routes like mine. (Mine is the smallest in the office). I really, really love my route. I'm done in like 6 hours and my customers are awesome. They're very generous at Christmas as well Smiler. The road commission is actually really good about keeping the roads clear in my sub...I haven't gotten stuck or anything so I'm happy. My email is hippiechik1967@yahoo.com if you have any more questions. What's your office like?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmy:
I'm trying to get to either Florida, Washington or Oregon. Would also consider coastal North Carolina, coastal South Carolina or eastern Georgia. If you're interested in Michigan regardless of where you are, please let me know and I'll work on a 3 or 4 way. All routes have either an LLV or FFV. Nice area surrounded by lakes...great office and coworkers...affordable housing. hippiechik1967@yahoo.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Lexington, OH, 50 miles from Columbus Ohio and want to relocate to MI. I can give more info on my route if you are interested.

Posts: 33 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Denise, I'm not interested in Ohio but I saw and ad from a carrier in Naples Florida who is. I'll contact her and see if we can get a 3-way trade going.

posted Hide Post
Denise, I think you may have been contacted in the past by the carrier in Florida that I'm thinking of...flletterlady. I tried sending her an email and it wouldn't go through...do you know if she got her transfer? Or do you have a phone number for her?

posted Hide Post
still looking

posted Hide Post
Denise, please contact me at hippiechik1967@yahoo.com or 248-875-2414, I may have found a 3-way trade.

posted Hide Post
Any trade considered

posted Hide Post
still looking for someone in fl

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post