Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer from Olathe Kansas to Fl,WA or AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from Olathe Kansas to Fl,WA or AZ Login/Join

posted
I'm looking for a mutual transfer from Olathe, KS to any point in Florida, Washington state or AZ. I was born and raised here and it's time for a change. I prefer the West Coast of Florida but will consider other places. Any point in Washington state.

We have two offices with 40+ rural routes. The routes range from J-K. We have great management.

Olathe, KS is one of the biggest cities in the Kansas City Metro. Olathe has great real estate, is clean, and great schools.

If interested please contact Joe at 913-980-2457

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Joseph Butler,

Joseph Butler

Posts: 13 | Registered: 27 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still wanting to transfer???? I'm from western N.Y. need the K.C. area to be closer to an ill mother in-law

Posts: 29 | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I am still Looking for a Transfer. But not looking for NY. Is there some one from WA, AZ or FL looking for NY I would be willing to do A three way transfer.

Joseph Butler

Posts: 13 | Registered: 27 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Houston,Texas?

Posts: 25 | Registered: 18 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for southern Oregon area if interested email me c.crim67@gmail.com

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Issaquah Washington 98027. Big office of 40 routes. My route is a 46h, It has 460 customers so the evaluation is from the huge pick ups from businesses I do Monday thru Friday. That is to say no other regular carrier would bid on this route! I am interested in Corning NY. But anyone coming to the Seattle region should thoroughly investigate whether they can afford this area as it is crazy expensive! http://www.areavibes.com/issaq...l=47.4925+-121.95163
-Chris
christian.a.hase@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 09 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there Joe! this is Rey Pena from Silverdale, WA,are you still interested in a trade? If not here, a 3 or 4 way elsewhere will also work. Hope to hear from you, thanks!

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post