Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central NJ/Trenton Area to all areas considered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central NJ/Trenton Area to all areas considered Login/Join

posted
This office is located just outside of Trenton, NJ. This office has 27 regular rural routes and 1 aux route. All routes have LLV's. My route is a 44J and in a beautiful rural community with lots farm land and mileage. This location is only 45 minutes from Philadelphia and just over an hour from New York. All transfer locations considered. Email: jjpollock011@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: 15 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Eastern NC? Where exactly is your route? I'm not eligible for high option, would it be a 41K?

Posts: 28 | Location: nc | Registered: 15 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any Interest In Central Indiana? ruralroute1109@Hotmail.Com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if I'm close enough for you but I'm 35 mins to the Northern NJ border, a little over an hour to Philly. Looking to get to NC to be closer to my daughter's grandparents.
Route is a 42 K and growing. It's in an affluent, beautiful area. Sugarloaf, Pa.
If you have any interest, 570-436-1568
Or dmreilly07@hotmail.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 15 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JERSEY GIRL. im in central NJ. (Stockton) and im actaully moving down into NC so im ready to move right now today. Call me at (609) 789-9237. I wanna know where your at in NC as well as how close you are to make the swap

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post