Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone interested in transferring to IL??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone interested in transferring to IL?? Login/Join

posted
Interested in transferring to any nearby states. If anyone is interested in a route in IL please let me know or if possible 3-way somewhere also. The route is in Dallas City,IL & is close to Iowa which is where I live about 20 mls from post office. Also can call my cel# 319-470-0772 for any other questions too. I only check my email maybe 1x wk. Thanks, Joe

Posts: 3 | Location: Dallas City, IL | Registered: 19 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe

It was good to hear from you. Did you move closer to Burlington? I am still on the trail for another spot too. It seems that people want to move and than back out. Good luck and stay in touch. You can reach me at my email

Posts: 15 | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what size is the smallest route in your office and does the area flood?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi my name is christina and was wondering if you found your transfer yet? you can email me at chrismdaless@yahoo.com. thank you have a great one.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 07 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post