Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    from texas to miami fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from texas to miami fl Login/Join

posted
need a mutual transfer for miami or surrounding area

laura clanton

Posts: 4 | Location: Willis tx | Registered: 20 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by laura clanton:
need a mutual transfer for miami or surrounding area

What part of Texas are you from???????

Posts: 99 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
houston area

laura clanton

Posts: 4 | Location: Willis tx | Registered: 20 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you please text me
8323742247... I want some more information I'm wanting to go to Houston area but would like to know exactly which city in Houston or which zip code. Maybe we could get a multiple transfer going please text me or call me at the above phone number. Noelle

posted Hide Post
Can you please tell me what part of Houston you're from or give me a zip code something. Houston is a big city is it a suburb of Houston? People need to know these things before you can transfer. How big is your station? Is it a formula office? Do all the carriers have llv S? What time does your office start in the morning?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carmona:
Can you please tell me what part of Houston you're from or give me a zip code something. Houston is a big city is it a suburb of Houston? People need to know these things before you can transfer. How big is your station? Is it a formula office? Do all the carriers have llv S? What time does your office start in the morning?

laura clanton

posted Hide Post
My office is in willis tx we have 23 routes in which 1 is an auxiliary. We are all rural and 3/4 of the routes have an llv. Most routes start around 730 or 8

laura clanton

posted Hide Post
What areas other than Miami are you Interested in? Can you text me 4074848085

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello my name is James Morris im interested in moving to fort myers area asap pleas let me know i work out of hollywood post office 20 min away from miami we have 5 offices in our district lots of ot time and alwaay can move around. my number is 3056847820 email me at jamesmorrispa@gmail.com

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollywood Florida  | Registered: 19 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post