Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    transfer needed to southern eastern state
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

transfer needed to southern eastern state Login/Join

posted
I need to transfer south for family reasons. Tjmuller72@yahoo.com/607-368-9901. please help

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where do you work? What town and state? I work in Lexington, South Carolina. I'm trying to get to upstate NY or southern VT.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer. I'm in Bath NY. This is the southern tier. My kids are in the Tampa Fl. area but need to be closer. I work in a very nice office office consist king of 7 rural and 4 city routes. Please call or text me at 607-368-9901/tjmuller72@yahoo.com. I'm desperate for this to happen. My name is Tim. Thanks

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jennifer, I'm assuming you aren
t interested in my offer. All I'm asking is that you tell me so I don't get my hopes up.

posted Hide Post
Sorry, no, not interested, you are a little farther away than I wanted.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK thx