Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer done.... Yeah
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer done.... Yeah Login/Join

posted
I have a 45K route with an LLV this is an all rural office we have about 80 rural routes.
looking to go Prescott AZ. If interested please call me.
Cindy 951-375-1190 or you can E-Mail me at out4fun62@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Genchi,

Posts: 24 | Registered: 16 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, are you still looking for a transfer? I'm in Gilbert, AZ. Gilbert, AZ is listed the 20th best place to live in the US-- 2 postal offices in Gilbert with 70+ routes and growth. My route is a 46k with Mondays off.

If we can find someone in Washington or Oregon who wants to move to your route, we could do a 3 way transfer. I might know someone who wants to transfer to California-- I can transfer in September/October.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far is Gilbert AZ, from Prescott or Anthem Az?

posted Hide Post
Under an hour from Anthem, and I'd say about and hour and a half (depending on traffic) from Prescott.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Anthem wanting go to Prescott.

Posts: 25 | Location: Anthem,Arizona | Registered: 01 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tranfer Done