Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need a Change
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a Change Login/Join

posted
Anyone interested in Central Florida?? Great small office need to get out of here no family left kids at college. email please anything considered donny62@embarqmail.com

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Ft Myers Florida if you are interested. My email is slapshothater@aol.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know it a long shot but why not. Im a ptf city carrier in Akron/Canton ohio area looking to move closer to my wife. 50 hours a week if you want them. 330-221-0228

Posts: 19 | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am located in northeast,TN(Johnson City) and am looking to move back to FL. What city are you in? Please email me with more info at loppedoffhead1@gmail.com.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 11 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am in Las Vegas. Large office with all LLV's. Email me at Lovinglvegas@aol.com if interested. Thanks!

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Just to let you know I recieved my transfer So im wish all of you best of luck...just make sure when you get a start date you have already bid the routes in the office you want to transfer to so you know first day this is your route .....

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi we are in SOuth jersey near Philladelphia.. email me if intrested Becksdad@gmail.com

Posts: 20 | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi im in phx scottsdale want to get to tucson .. lets 3 way 224 456 3040 .. jrvanselow@msn.com joe or renee

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post