Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Knoxville TN to Indianapolis
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knoxville TN to Indianapolis Login/Join

posted
I want to transfer to Indianapolis to be near my family. I have 44K route with LLV. I have Monday as relief day. There are 30 Rural Routes in my station. All have LLV's. There are also 8 stations for rural carriers in the Knoxville area in case you want to bid somewhere else close by in the future. I am not sure about my exact seniority in city, but in my station there are 15 carriers below me. Plenty of OT if you want it. jack 865-332-8879

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jacks2141,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Knoxville I am interested in that area,but I am in Florida. What part of knoxville are you in

Posts: 23 | Registered: 18 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Indianapolis, where in Florida are you?
quote:
Originally posted by McKinney:
Where in Knoxville I am interested in that area,but I am in Florida. What part of knoxville are you in

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in bowling Green, FL

Posts: 23 | Registered: 18 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in west Knoxville in Farragut
quote:

posted Hide Post
were you looking to be closer to Tazwell TN. If that is the case you would want to eventually bid out of my station and go into North Knoxville station. It is 45 miles to Tazwell from there.
quote:

posted Hide Post
Hey I am a rural carrier in Dandridge, TN (just east of Knoxville) needing to get back to Murfreesboro, TN ( near Nashville). I am new to this site... so if there are any ways we can make this work...please let me know. (615) 519-1535.. call or text me? Smiler

Posts: 9 | Registered: 28 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I am in lexington,ky and I would love to do a mutual transfer to knoxville, tn. If you want to do a mutual transfer or three way or anything that will help me to get to knoxville please keep me in mind. Thanks

Posts: 2 | Registered: 30 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in sw Fl,ft Myers and am interested in Knoxville Tn

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
West Knoxville would be awesome for me if we can find a multi transfer to Fuquay Varina/Holly Springs NC

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really need Knoxville TN area,I'm in ft Myers FLORiDA with about 150 routes total in our district,plenty of RCA's,plenty of opportunity for bidding 95% trucks out of 5 offices
Great area,great office
239-281-2552

posted Hide Post
I'm in Shepherdsville, KY. About 2 hours from Nashville, Ciccinatti, and Indianapolis. I'm looking for Tampa, FL. I may consider Fort Myers, but really want something within an hour of Tampa. Please keep me in mind if anyone wants my office. Thanks.

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Low Mail Handler in Knoxville, TN looing for Puerto Rico. Possible three way with Florida.
770-841-5738, pierc018@gmail.com

Posts: 22 | Location: Knoxville, TN | Registered: 01 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Holly Springs NC desperately needs to get to TN, close to Athens TN preferred but will consider all.

Holly Springs and Fuquay Varina offices have been duo'd and there are 42 regular rural routes and auxiliary routes created regularly due to rapid growth. Most routes are K routes and we are a formula office. Very knowledgeable union steward and a postmaster that will abide by the contract when pressured. Only 1 route does not have an LLV assigned and it has yet to be posted for bid.

Lots of great people in office who are social and fun. I love my route and have great friends there but I need to be closer to my mom, we lost dad earlier this year.

Please help! Thank you!

Troy Jelley
troyjelley@hotmail.com

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Ft Myers if I can help,needEast Tn bad
Desperately