Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    northern va to small office prefer ny but all considerd
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

northern va to small office prefer ny but all considerd Login/Join

posted
anyone from western ny want to come to va.close to dc. all llvs fss flats with all routes adjusted. prefer ny but will consider any safe small town. also prefer my own vehical. please reply to rosesbrenda@yahoo.com.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I tried your e-mail account with no success. I deliver mail in Ontario County! I am in Rushville, and 1/3 of my route is on E. Lake Rd. Many scenic views! I would not give it up except that I am close to retirement and need to get out to my only child, my only family! So if we can find someone from Cali it would be my dream come true. I am a widow of 11 years & lost a son at the same time. I desperately need to get out there! My e-mail is moonpie446@frontiernet.net

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rushville would be perfect!! I worked at Comstock foods before I started delivering. How many routes are in your office and what size is the smallest and do you have llvs? I definately want the transfer no matter what the route is. Its time to go home! My # is 540-327-9129 if you hear of anything or need info. There was some ads on postalemployeenetwork.com for ca but their site is down for construction until sept but I will keeep watching. I really hope we can make this work!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to get to Lexington,Ky. I have a 42H route. 80 miles in length. The smallest of the two routes in my office. Must provide your own vehicle and only get Sundays off but it is a great little post office to work in! There is slim chance this post office will close because it would be a hardship for people to drive 30+ miles to get their mail. Newberry Springs, CA is very central to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Palm springs, and Mtns for skiing. Maybe we could get a 4 way going...if interested call Julia 760-617-7320

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
We are in Frewsburg NY, I think it's about 2 hours from where you want to be. Would this work for you? We are trying to get to the Dayton Ohio area, but at this point are willing to take most anything. My number is 716-569-3504. I will also try calling you.
Thanks
Aaron

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In clarks summit pa right outside of Scranton. Desperately need northern Va please email if still interested pottsj67@live.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: 01 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post