Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Eastern Virginia to Austin texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Eastern Virginia to Austin texas Login/Join

posted
Hey all. Im located at the Gloucester Courthouse Post Office in GLoucester COunty Virginia. Very near to Yorktown, Newport News, Virginia Beach only an hour away. The outer Banks in North Carolina a couple hours away. Washington DC a couple of hours away. I wish to locate to Austin texas..my Girlfriend was transferred there last year. thankx :-)

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I have someone interested in my office that is a carrier in Austin TX right where you want to be.I was trying to relocate my family to the Carolinas and was interested in knowing more about your office. Please give me a call 508 728 5408 Thanks,Ray

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm working on a 4-way rural carrier swap. Would you be interested in a route near Austin, Tx? Texas carrier would come to California, I'm in California and would would go to Washington and the Washington carrier would LOVE to relocate to your office. The Austin office is in Harker Heights, 45 min from Austin, a beautiful route, 43K. Contact me at: septfamily@gmail.com or call/text to 530-903-0248. Awesome, thanks!

Posts: 29 | Registered: 14 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post