Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Houston, TX area to Florida (Tampa, Jacksonville, Panama City) anywhere considered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Houston, TX area to Florida (Tampa, Jacksonville, Panama City) anywhere considered Login/Join

posted
Office in Pearland, TX. 45 rural routes(all but one have LLV). Pearland is 11 miles south of Houston - 35 miles North of Galveston (beaches). Weather is hot in the summer, mild in the winter. Texas has no state tax (same as Florida). Rockets - Astros - Texans, a festival for just about everything imaginable. LLV is a must have. Needing to execute by end of the year. The process will take up to 2 months - I've transferred before. Email me at daking58@att.net or call/text 843-830-1806. Thanks, Alan

This message has been edited. Last edited by: daking,

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am looking to get to Texas from South Dakota and I just had someone from Panama City Florida reply to my post about maybe coming to South Dakota so would you be interested in a 3 way transfer if we can get it to work? You can email me at lglakner@hotmail.com

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'm interested. Does the PC office have all LLVs?

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure I'm waiting for the person from Florida to get back to me with some info. Do you want to leave me your email address so we can keep in touch about this. Mine is lglakner@hotmail.com

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Daking and Lisa1972
I live in Dallas,Tx would like to go to Pearland,TX or Florida beach...2145669629

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This transfer offer is still valid. Looking to move by the end of November. Any offer will be considered, but Tampa is most preferred location. Can use my location in multiple transfer opportunities as well. Contact information has not changed from initial entry. Thanks, Alan